The ultimate photographic guide to every species of bird in Britain and Europe. RSPB Complete Birds of Britain and Europe is an essential reference to the 800 bird species found throughout Britain and Europe. A 70-minute CD of birdsong and calls is also included so you can listen to many of the birds featured in this beautiful guide. See birds in their natural habitat and learn about characteristic behaviour with stunning photos showing adults in typical plumage, with male, female, juvenile and summer or winter variations to help you identify birds in the field quickly and easily. Explore up-to-date, colour-coded maps highlighting resident and migratory distributions so you know which species of birds to expect when you are out and about. Plus, this comprehensive reference book describes the characteristics of bird anatomy, reproduction, flight, song, and other forms of behaviour, ensuring you'll become an expert birdwatcher in no time. This new edition of RSPB Complete Birds of Britain and Europe has been fully updated and revised with every fact and image fully authenticated by experts at the RSPB. An all round reference book for birdwatchers. This hardback book has 512 pages and measures: 28 x 22 x 3.5cm.
- The kusuri multi test kit will give you 10 tests for each of the following water parameters: ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph and kh.
- The kusuri range of visual test kits all feature palintest technology components, they are the very best in visual test kits. kusuri test kits feature an accurate plastic acetate colour strip. when held up to a daylight source, it is far easier to compare than a paper printed chart.
- Please note this test kit will not give an accurate reading with salt in solution.
- All kusuri products are manufactured in the uk.
- Full instructions are included, along with water quality guidelines.