What is the best position for a pool? How should I prepare the site? Which plants and fish are suitable? How do I maintain the pond? Expert answers to those most frequently asked questions: simply pin-point your question, turn to the answer and solve the problem. Covers everything you need to know on ponds and water gardens, from site advice to planting ideas. Includes checklists, plant lists, hints and tips and feature boxes. Troubleshooting section on pond problems. Illustrated with how-to artworks and colour photographs.
- Pure+ Filter Start Gel for ponds is a hightly viscous filter starter gel.
- More concentrated nitrifying bacteria than common filter starters.
- Due to the gel shape, the bacteria stick to the media for quite a long time.
- For freshly started ponds.
- For ponds with cleaned or replaced filter materials.