Envii Sludge Klear is safe for pets, works in all ponds and is 100% natural
All ponds will, at some point develop a layer of sludge at the bottom that will fight for oxygen in the water, depriving the good bacteria and algae.
Envii Sludge Klear removes that sludge build up in ponds.
Task-specific bacteria break down the sludge that sticks to your pond, digesting and loosening it to enable the filter to catch it.
With patented low temperature bacteria, Sludge Klear can be used all year round and down to temperatures as low as 4°C. This allows for treatment in winter to reduce the effect of green water in spring.
With 100 billion bacteria per tablet, Sludge Klear can be used to solve sludge problems or as a regular treatment for protection and because it is safe for fish, it's perfect for use in garden and Koi ponds.
How To Use:
- Clean out filters prior to using Sludge Klear
- Turn off UV light for 3 days during treatment
- Remove any surface algae where possible
- Use 1 tablet per 5,000 litres/1,250 gallons of pond water, add to bucket of pond water, stir and leave for a minimum of 2 hours for best results
- Stir again prior to distributing evenly over pond surface
- For initial use, we recommend an initial double or triple dose and then treatment every 5-7 days
- Badly affected ponds may benefit from higher dose levels until effect on water visible.
For badly affected or natural ponds with no filter system, use a double or triple dose to increase the bacterial numbers to cope with increased levels of sludge
For more information don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0)1246 240880 or visit our website.
- Digests and loosens pond sludge enabling it to be caught in the filter and increasing the oxygen levels in the pond
- Can be used in water temperatures as low as 4 °C with 1 tablet treating 5,000 litres or 1,250 gallons of water
- Results can be seen within days and continual treatment will keep your pond clear from sludge
- Suitable for ponds with a large build up or sludge or as a bacterial starter for filters
- 2 packs of 6 tablets treats 60,000 Litres