Envii Nitrate Klear is a completely natural, dual function pond treatment
If nitrate levels become too high in ponds, they can become dangerous to fish and in many cases, fatal. Nitrate Klear uses task-specific bacteria to digest unwanted nitrates from pond water. This reduction in nitrate levels improves a fish's oxygen intake whilst reducing their stress levels.
Unlike other products, Nitrate Klear uses task-specific, nitrifying bacteria designed to reduce the harmful levels of nitrate. The bacteria are most effective in water above 8°C and we recommend using a nitrate test kit to monitor the nitrates to a safe level.
Consisting of only natural ingredients, Nitrate Klear is 100% safe for all fish, wildlife, pets, humans and pond plants, giving you peace of mind when using our products.
Customers often report a change in nitrate readings in 7-10 days, but it can take 10-14 days for the bacteria to reduce the nitrates.
For best results, ensure pH is between 7.5 & 8.5. If it isn't buy Pond Equaliser to instantly stabilise the pH and buffer it for up to 6 months.
- Safely reduces nitrate levels in ponds and prevents algae
- Uses natural bacteria to break down the nitrates in water
- Reduces stress in fish by maintaining a healthy habitat
- Works in temperatures as low as 8°C and each tablet contains 100 billion bacteria
- 1 packet containing 6 tablets is able to treat 12,000 litres