From Cyprinids to Blennies and Koi, a new edition of this complete owner's manual for keeping all types of fish Get the lowdown on keeping fish with this comprehensive guide for fish lovers. You'll find everything you need to know on marine varieties to freshwater, tropical to coldwater, whether you keep them in indoor aquariums or outdoor ponds.Identify your fish with a directory containing over 800 of the world's most popular. Discover everything about them: from what they look like and how big they'll grow, to what food they eat and whether they integrate with others.There's expert advice on looking after your fish: from keeping and feeding to healthcare and how to breed., Plus, find directories of companion plants, pond and marine life to help you create the right environment.
- The Island for garden ponds: Floating Plant Basket should be placed in the garden pond for pond and marsh plants
- Easy to plant: Fill the basket with pond earth, insert the plant of the basket, cover with gravel
- Individual design: Can be connected with other plant Islands by placing anywhere in the water surface
- Not harmful to fish, no loss of soil when removing the basket, shelter for fish
- Box contents: 1 x Velda plant for your pond, floating plant Island, Diameter 35 cm, square