From Cyprinids to Blennies and Koi, a new edition of this complete owner's manual for keeping all types of fish Get the lowdown on keeping fish with this comprehensive guide for fish lovers. You'll find everything you need to know on marine varieties to freshwater, tropical to coldwater, whether you keep them in indoor aquariums or outdoor ponds.Identify your fish with a directory containing over 800 of the world's most popular. Discover everything about them: from what they look like and how big they'll grow, to what food they eat and whether they integrate with others.There's expert advice on looking after your fish: from keeping and feeding to healthcare and how to breed., Plus, find directories of companion plants, pond and marine life to help you create the right environment.
- Improves water quality and prepares pond for spring by digesting unwanted organics added during Winter
- Bacteria that works as low as 4°C ensures continued bacterial activity in ponds and filters during winter
- Designed to eat the organic and inorganic material that builds up in a pond over winter
- Can be used in filtered and unfiltered ponds during the winter months
- One packet contains 9 tablets and treats 45,000 Litres