UV clarifiers are an important part in the fight to maintain a clear pond. They work because when algae are exposed to UV light they form in to clumps which can then be removed by your pond filter. By design, this clarifier provides extended UV exposure time because the water is forced to spiral through the unit rather than just pass quickly straight through it so you get optimum efficiency combined with ease of use and installation. These clarifiers come in several sizes and the size you need will depend on many things including the size and depth of your pool, whether it is in shade or full sunlight and how many fish are in the water. We suggest that if your pond is shallower than 75cm, is situated in full sunlight or contains fish then a larger size unit than specified is recommended.
- A chemical free solution for the effective long term control of green water.
- Suitable for marine or freshwater environments up to 5500L.
- 11w UV bulb supplied. Comes with 7m outdoor grade cable and NO PLUG.
- 309.5mm long x 83mm diameter. Stepped Inlet and Outlet Adapters for 20, 25, 32 & 40mm
- Please note:The bulb holder must be fully screwed into the main body as it has a microswitch which disables the light if undone. Also the UV light is quite hard to see through the clear hose tails in daylight and this is best checked at night.