Envii Nitrate Klear is a completely natural, dual function pond and aquarium treatment
If nitrate levels become too high in ponds, they can become dangerous to fish and in many cases, fatal. Nitrate Klear uses task-specific bacteria to digest unwanted nitrates from pond and aquarium water. This reduction in nitrate levels improves a fish's oxygen intake whilst reducing their stress levels.
Unlike other products, Nitrate Klear uses task-specific, nitrifying bacteria designed to reduce the harmful levels of nitrate. The bacteria are most effective in water above 8°C and we recommend using a nitrate test kit to monitor the nitrates to a safe level.
Consisting of only natural ingredients, Nitrate Klear is 100% safe for all fish, wildlife, pets, humans and pond plants, giving you peace of mind when using our products.
Customers often report a change in nitrate readings in 7-10 days, but it can take 10-14 days for the bacteria to reduce the nitrates.
For best results, ensure pH is between 7.5 & 8.5. If it isn't buy Pond Equaliser to instantly stabilise the pH and buffer it for up to 6 months.
- Reduces nitrate levels in ponds and aquariums
- By bringing nitrate down it improves fish's oxygen intake
- Reduces stress in fish by maintaining a healthy habitat
- Works in temperatures as low as 8°C and each tablet contains 100 billion bacteria
- 1 packet containing 6 tablets is able to treat 10,000 litres