When the sun shines on the water is when there is the greatest risk that there will not be sufficient oxygen in the pond, which can damage organisms living there. This is when you need a solar-powered pond ventilator.
The pump has two air outputs, which means it can ventilate two different areas at once, e.g. the pond and the pond filter.
In sunny weather the built-in pump brings air into the two attached hoses (each measuring 2 m). An air stone at the end of each hose guarantees the careful and extensive distribution of air bubbles under the water.
- With a direct-drive air pump powered by a solar cell that can be positioned to catch the sun
- No dangerous 230-V cable required; no battery that requires a lot of maintenance; no electricity costs
- Max. air volume: 90 l/h
- 2.5-W solar module with stake and ball joint for mounting and 3-m supply line
- Durable, low-wear air pump
- Guaranteed for 25 years
- Strong, durable and flexible
- UV stabilised
- Rot resistant Coating
- Reversible Black/Brown Finish